Hemeden Haile is a new addition to the ProMed Staffing Resources Nurse Recruiting Team.
She works day in and day out to ensure her nurses are matched to the most exceptional assignments. We asked Hemeden a few questions so that you can get to know her more. Check out our interview and connect with her via email at email@example.com
She is currently hiring for UAS Assessment and School Nursing assignments.
- Tell us a little about yourself.
Originally from Ethiopia, moved to the US 12 years ago. Majored in International Relations and political science. I love photography and traveling.
- Can you talk about your experience as a recruiter?
I started recruiting international Students for a J-1 sponsor company and moved to healthcare recruiting very randomly but I am really enjoying the healthcare field.
- What attracted you to ProMed Staffing Resources?
I loved the mission of the company and wanted to join a bigger company, that offered room for growth.
- Tell us about your most interesting hires.
Chanel W. A very bright RN that recently had a baby.
- What is your mantra for life and work?
In life:” Where There’s Life, There’s Hope”
At work: A diamond is a piece of coal that stuck to the job.” – Michael Larsen
- Tell us three things about you that people might not guess about you?
- I moved to the US by myself to attend a boarding school.
- I am the oldest of five siblings (All girls).
- I am a foodie.
- The best thing about working at ProMed Staffing Resources?
Great team that is motivating and great management.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, you’ve never been to, where would you go?
Cape Town , South Africa and Istanbul, Turkey
- What is your all-time favorite show?
- At which store would you like to max out your credit card?
Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
Can’t think of any movie